Engineers are most under-rated and over-rated both but in different perception. They are the kings of ‘Jugaad’ and can handle whatever problems you throw at them, like a pro. The scientist discovers a new type of material or energy and the engineer discovers a new use for it. [Also read, Quote for Positive Vibes.]
We are here with 10 reasons why an Engineer can be a good partner:
1. Most of the engineer become engineers because their parents asked them to be. They are almost always talented at doing something creative – sketching, painting, dancing or singing because most of them did not want to be engineers anyway. Girls, don’t you just love guys who are good at extracurricular activities?
2. They are well in committing. It takes a great deal of effort and mental strength to study for the same subjects over and over again. What more could you possibly want from your significant other? – “Ek Baar Jo Maine Commitment Kar Di, Uske Baad Tho Main Khud Ki Bhi Nahin Sunta (Once I make the commitment then I don’t even to listen myself.”
3. Engineers have the ability to manage things in less time, they only need 5 minutes for fresh-up before going for the class. They are programmed to handle stress. And they are especially good at getting things done at the last moment. Final submission tomorrow and there’s nothing in your file? No problem. University exam the next day and 50 topics not covered? Don’t worry, they can predict which topics are likely to be asked in the exam. A good Engineers can score well if they have fed study for last nights before the exams.
4. They are almost always broke so you can go on creative/innovative dates that cost less money. Date an engineer if you want to learn some new jugaad tricks for living a good life in less money and learn how to save money while going out.
5. They have the ability to present themselves innocent. They can be really charming- after all, they have had so much practice with talking teachers into not failing them.
6. If the guy is a mechanical engineer, loyalty is not an issue since they never have dated. No, girls are not another species. Fortunately or unfortunately – depending on the way you look at it – they can be found in other departments. Usually, girls don’t choose to study for a mechanical engineer.
7. They will never forget dates and anniversaries because they are used to mugging up stuff. They are well trained after having loads of last dates for assignment and projects. Say goodbye to those “How can you possibly forget…?” fights… Engineers can interpret a load of crap… even if they don’t understand it.
8. You want your partners to always available for you. Well, engineers have loads of unoccupied time. You will never hear an engineer say that he or she does not have time. No matter how many subjects they have, and however tough those might be, attendance shall always be a problem. So those 4 years is actually about wandering around the city you live in and eating out a lot then it is about getting a degree.
9. They are made for long-term relationships… 4 (or more) years of engineering has taught them to keep calm and carry on. Engineers are trained at solving problems they didn’t know they had, in ways they don’t realize.
10. They are good at pulling all-nighters. Engineers are basically nocturnal creatures. Believe us! your night will never get tiresome.
Engineers are the best and we are not Kidding!
Cover Image: Source